ANST - Candlemas competition

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 2 16:44:45 PST 1998

Bill Osterheim said something that sounded like:
> However, does anybody have a listing of the winners of the beverage
> competition there?

Unfortunately I do not. Mistress Sieglinda was facing away from me when
she made the announcements so I did not catch the names. I know that
Modius and Wilhelm were mentioned, but not sure if in word fame (as was
Damaris) or in regards to Gulf War.

I did try to read the documentation and sample all of the beverages
present. They were all wonderful, and I was glad to see the Laurels
who started the judging before the circle make constructive and useful
criticism. Unfortunately I do not know if they were able to finish this
after the circle was done. (It takes a long time to be helpful on such
items.) As well, I do not know if the forms were returned to the
entrants or not.

I do know that Lu Jon (bad misspelling) will be elevated to the Order of
the Laurel at a future time and place to be named later.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black