ANST - Corpus Christi Contacts

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Tue Feb 3 07:50:09 PST 1998

James Barnhill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used to participate in SCA activities when i was younger.  I was
> part of an explorer group here in corpus christi that was disbanded
> for various reasons.  Me, my roomate, and a friend are interested in
> becoming part of the SCA again but it has been some time and I really
> dont know where to turn to find contacts.  Any help would be
> apreciated.
>
> James Barnhill
> james at interconnect.net

Greetings James:
Here are several people to contact:

Lady Giuliana Irene Arentino (Cynthia Watson), seneschal for the group
in Corpus, 512-882-2430
DubEssa Ni Bhriain (Pamella Margo Van Wie), chronicler for the group,
she can get you a newletter to let you know what is going on in the
area, 512-993-2400
Edward Mueller (Chuck Uecker, Jr.), knight marshal, he can tell you
about the fighter practice in the area. 512-939-7637

They have a very nice group in your area and are always looking for new
people.  Hope this helps.

Alexis LaBouche
Defender of the Seawinds