ANST - RE: Populace A&S Prize Tourney

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Tue Feb 3 12:19:36 PST 1998

Mistress Kalida:

I will not be able to attend the war this year. However, I am delighted
to hear that you are sponsoring this A&S competition, and would like to
support it in some small way. If you will email me your physical address
(mailto:rikki.mitman at compaq.com), I will send you one of my handmade
glass vials to be given (at your discretion) to an artisan who
specializes in some early-period craft.

Your servant,

Teleri ferch Pawl