ANST - Q? - War Tabards

eric caladin at deliverator.io.com
Tue Feb 3 23:05:58 PST 1998

>I Think that the units can have their own design on the front or the
>shoulders but eveyone should have a Black Star on a gold field on ther back.

I feel you can put your arms in canton, or along the bottom or on the
shoulders, but the front should be the
black star too, 'cause I often see my countrymen face to face when we are
rolling up the enemy, or when It get's disorganized... seems wiser...

c-
   Caladin Ironhearth Esq.        |   Eric W. Brown
   Scotland - 1596                |   1902 A Margalene Way,
   (Have stick, will hit!)        |   Austin Texas 78731