ANST - Monthly Post: Info for Central List Subscribe

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Wed Feb 4 14:20:11 PST 1998

This list hardly seems busy enough that a separate list is needed for
one portion of Ansteorra. Admittedly, I'm relatively new to the list,
and may be missing something, but why can't those event announcements,
concerns, etc. be handled here? I guess my concern is that (at first
glance) a separate regional list seems divisive. Of course, you may have
excellent reasons for doing this -- and I'd be happy to be persuaded of
them. Just an initial reaction...from someone in another region. :-)

Teleri