ANST - Arrow Materials

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Feb 5 00:37:46 PST 1998

On  3 Feb 98, harry billings wrote:

> You have to use wood shafts with Baldar, Thistle or AWA points.
> Gilli is having an arrow making party Feb 20 to 22 at Middleford.If
> you need directions wright back and I will post them.

Will anyone be bringing materials to buy, such as baldars and shafts
(glass and wood)? Is anyone interested in part of an order? If I
order now I can have materials by then, but if someone else has
already done that...

BTW, for my baldars I was thinking of asking if they come in yellow
(he said any solid color). If so I would order those and draw an
Ansteorran star on the end <G>.

Christian Dore