ANST - crossbow questions

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Feb 5 11:08:20 PST 1998

> You have to use wood shafts with Baldar, Thistle or AWA points.
> Gilli is having an arrow making party Feb 20 to 22 at Middleford.If
> you need directions wright back and I will post them.

question, i understand that fiberglass rod-stock is approved for
normal combat arrows (OK with baldar heads as well?) ... any
particular reason that the material is not allowed on xbow
bolts (or is a matter that official testing "in process"?)

what fletching material do most use on their combat arrows?

'wolf

... used to arch', desires to arch', will arch' again (if can
find a local - brywn gwlad - place to shoot on a semi regular place
... and can fix a messed up shoulder)

... in diversity there is strength