ANST - Interesting site... and poignant, too

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Fri Feb 6 12:29:18 PST 1998

>I agree that the Routiers have presented their opinion in an offensive
>manner with an arogant attitude,

I'm glad we SCA folk never do that.      : )

Actually, I went back and had a look at the "worst-dressed SCA fighter
ever" picture at:
	http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/8500/scaw1.htm
and had a look at the background.  I noticed not a single out-of-period
item within the group of very well dressed ladies and one gentleman.  No
ice-chests, no cars, no duct tape, no cell-phones, no plastic pavilions,
nothing.  In fact, the only activites that I could discern were
conversation and many of the ladies were engaged in some form of sewing
activity while observing the list.

Rumil