ANST - Better Bannering

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sat Feb 7 13:41:35 PST 1998

I seem to remember using a banner pole to fend off some people at a small
melee a few years ago. Of course we were stealing it from a few Outlanders
at the time. They thought that just because it was their colors and we took
it from one their dead people, it was theirs. You'll have to ask Finnagain
about it. He tells a lovely story about it.
Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
Sacrifical Seneschal of the Barony of Bonwicke