ANST - Better Bannering

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 17:05:25 PST 1998

<< In my first Reign, during the Pennsic Field Battle, Sir Daffydd carried
 a small Kingdom banner on a six foot spear in his left hand. His right
 arm was in a cast covered with a round shield. He went everywhere that
 I went during that battle, and in fact saved my life once, by killing a
 foeman who was zeroed in on my head. I was very pleased that he had
 decided to use the kingdom banner in such a fashion.

 Kein >>

And what a suprised look the foe had on his face when he realized that it was
not just a banner that was being "waived in his face", it was priceless. Not
to mention the life it saved!

daffydd