ANST - Interesting site... and poignant, too

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Tue Feb 10 18:19:15 PST 1998

At 10:01 PM 2/9/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>I must ask though, (as he criticizes us for using modern plastics),
>>whether they use real gunpowder and shot in their muskets?  When they
>>fight, do they really kill people? -- What's that?  They don't?  WELL!
>>I'm outraged!  That's not very authentic!  How can they call themselves a
>>re-enactment group?
>>
>>-Karl von Augsburg
>

>And they drink modern beer, too.  I mean really, how authentic is that?
>Fosters, the Real Thing! <BG>

Not to mention their descriptions of themselves in the "rogue's gallery":

"One theory holds that he is an illegitimate spawn of Great Cthulhu"

and

"Paul the Gross is Satan Incarnate. Lucifer. Beelzebub. The Evil One. Old
Nick."

And yet they accuse *us* of being a fantasy group. <snicker>

	-Tivar Moondragon