ANST - Interesting site... and poignant, too

Mark Hinkle mhinkle at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 11 05:48:51 PST 1998

Sheesh. I think everyone is taking this "noname" too seriously. Maybe
the site is a bit disinformative. Just for that reason we should make
sure not to give it more attention than it deserves. In my opinion, we
have devoted far too much to it already.

Hey, he obtained pictures of us in a paper. How many of us have found
pictures of his group in one?

Markov
===

Mark Hinkle                      Team OS/2    IEEE     SCA
mhinkle at rocketmail.com
   "The difference between genius and stupidity is that
    genius has its limits." - Unknown