ANST - animals

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Sat Feb 14 16:12:38 PST 1998

I really second the need for animals to be socialized to the SCA.  Some
idiots I know once took a young house cat to an event.  Of course, it got
scared and ran away.  I spent several weeks worrying about this poor
animal, who was in no way equipped to survive in the middle of nowhere.
Moral:  If you love your cat, leave it at home.  Very few felines are
able to tolerate event conditions.

.
Joanna