ANST - P-word lead-in (was Court Baron/ess and fealty)

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Feb 16 11:56:58 PST 1998

Hmmmm. Is it possible that increasing thoughts and ruminations along
these
lines might suggest the validity of some discussions venturing down
the
principality path?  ;->

Just out of curiosity, where do you think Ansteorra's first
principality
might form? Do you think we'd use the same borders with principalities
that
we presently have as region borders, or would things shape up a bit
differently?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu

>> Ooohhh, the P word! :) This is particularly interesting as Jehanne
and I just had the honor of
>> traveling to Middleford to hold court for Their Majesties, as TRM
are simply unable to be every
>> where at once.

>>I think that Ansteorra's first principality will most likely be
Nordsteorra,
>> what is now most, if not all, of the Northern Region. Heck, they
already have a name! I also think
>> that in some cases, using currently existing borders would be the
way to go, in other cases, it
>> wouldn't.

Pendaran