ANST - P-word lead-in

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 16 11:56:31 PST 1998

timo wrote:
>humm, a southern region principality? We tend to play together alot, (RF,
>BG,BjB) but there would be no border with any other kingdoms. Has that ever
>happend?

I have no idea. It would seem logical that if one were to form a
principality, it would be with the thought that Some Day in the far off
future that it might grow up to become it's own kingdom. I know that many
folk feel that Ansteorra should remain intact as it is in perpetuity, so
that idea alone might cause some folk to recoil and get ready to start
scratching at the impending stress-induced hives <g>. I've heard some folk
talk about doing the 'donut-hole' thing like what it sounds like you're
talking about, just for that very reason. A principality without any
borders touching on another kingdom's borders could never become it's own
kingdom, based on what I've heard about the Rules. I'm wondering if it's
allowable for a principality to exist in that form, if it's not allowable
for a kingdom to exist in that form. Anybody out there know?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu