ANST - P-word lead-in

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 17 08:41:07 PST 1998

Salut, Cozyns.

Lyonel aisai.

Der Ritter Dieterich says:

>So, any of you Southerners want to pitch in for a pair of coronets or two?
>Tempio is willing to do the heraldic work, charters, what-have-you just as
>soon as our upcoming event is finished.  We're excited!
>
>How do we stand on numbers on this issue, too?  Tempio seems to be all for
>it with about 35 members... what are the active numbers for FG, BG, and BjB?
>Do we have enough people?

Enough to make a principality?  Easily.  Enough *interested parties* to
work toward making a principality, I think so.  We really haven't tried
polling this topic in Bryn Gwlad since the last time the issue floated to
the surface.  I think the first thin we seriously need is some idea of Who
We Are.  As someone pointed out on this list, the Northern Region at least
has a name.  We need a name, too (and, please God, not Sudsteorra).  I know
a few folks last time expressed an interest in incorporating lions in the
name/heraldry for the region.  Ideas?  Plans?  Schemes?

BTW, for those of you *not* interested in creating a new principality (or
even actively interested in *not* creating a principality), I really think
it's high time we came up with a name for this region anyway.  "Southern
Region" sounds about as exciting as a zip code.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace