ANST - P-word lead-in

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 15:39:27 PST 1998

<< I suggest discussing larger issues of whether there is
 group cohesion, whether it'd be intended to go to kingdom
 eventually, whether there'd be a problem in feeling not a part
 of Ansteorra, et cetera.  If the process goes on a bit,
 I suggest a committee with researchers look at name and armory
 notions.

 Daniel de Lincolia
 --  >>

It's my understanding that notions of becoming a separate kingdom are not
being entertained at the moment.  The current purpose of this discussion is to
streamline and decentralize in an effort to cut down on logistics.  I suspect
that we will still be Ansteorra, but with an ability to keep things running in
a more efficient manner by reducing the workload.

In this particular case, since we are getting a bit crowded, going to
"principality" status makes perfect logical sense.

(Oh, God.  There I go, bringing logic into the situation.  When will I ever
learn?)

Lord Johann  (Paul)