ANST - P-word

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Wed Feb 18 10:37:22 PST 1998

To Gunthar (sorry, I don't know your SCA title):

The fact that so few people have spoken about alternatives can say many
things--we're talking human group dynamics here.  It could just as
easily say that those who don't want principalities are just tired of
the battle.  It could say that they didn't want to speak out because
they felt outnumbered.  Today, after the debate has gone on for a while
and more and more arguments are brought out and examined in public, we
have begun to see more postings from people who may not hard core "keep
the kingdom" supporters, but at least they are not dyed in the wool
principality supporters.  That says something, don't you think?

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
		     by Robert E. Howard, who should be
		       the patron saint of Ansteorra