ANST - Principality chronicles

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 18 22:29:00 PST 1998

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Rumil asks:
>If you formed a principality, what newsletter would you subscribe to?  I am
>quite sure a principality produces its own newsletter, so that would be
>your default newsletter.  But would you also get the Black Star?  If so,
>who would pay for it.  If you don't get the Black Star, would your
>principality feel increasingly alienated from the rest of Ansteorra?  Would
>you go to events in other regions if you did not get the Black Star (which
>advertised those events)?

Other way around.  The default newsletter is still the Kingdom newsletter.
As far as I know, Milpitas doesn't even have an option for subscribing to
principality newsletters as part of membership.  You get the principality
newsletter by subscribing to it separately.  Some principalities have found
it germane to publish only on a quarterly basis.

Members of the principality are still--first and foremost--members of the
kingdom.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace