ANST - P-word

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Feb 18 11:42:06 PST 1998

Heilsa my good friend Richard and all Ansteorrans...

Kief here....

I take issue with your numbers Richard...!

>The real driving force behind the p word is not the length of the
>crown's reign. In fact if the crown went to one event held by each group
>they would be travelling every weekend for a minimum of two years and I
>do no think any crown could take that. and yes that means no weekends
>off. This is how big Ansteorra is!
>
>Richard Fairbourne
>Central Region

There are but 40 chapters in the Kingdom. That, my friend and neighbor, is only
40 weekends.... Note that there are 52 weekends in one year. Now add the
usual... 2 Crowns, 2 Coronations, 1 or 2 Wars, Kingdom: A&S, Warlord... 2
Queen's Champions... All those add up to 50... Leaving Thanksgiving and Yule
out for good behavior... That's how small Anstoerra is... Let me tell you about
my "Rotating Schedule for Their Majesties and Their Highnesses......."

Sir Kief av Kiersted, OP, Baron Raven's Fort (ret.)

"One Star...One Kingdom..."