ANST - P-words...in a nut-shell.

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Feb 18 13:07:12 PST 1998

>  Some view it as unnatural...
> Nope...many folk would give up their memberships if "forced" to split from
> their Kingdom...
> Maybe...then again if there is strife over the issue it will turn potential
> new-comers away...
> Possibily...unless the issue is contested to the point that a whole Kingdom is
> unsettled and angry...
>

> Sir Kief av Kiersted, OP, Baron Raven's Fort (ret.)
>

> "One Star...One Kingdom..."

I had to add my agreement with Sir Lyonel. Who's "splitting" anything? Forming
a Principality does not mean that someone isn't Ansteorran. If the people opposed
to forming a Principality wind up being in one, they can devote just as much of
thier time to Ansteorra as always.

Does a member of the Mists not feel like he's a part of the Western Kingdom?
If the Shire of Black Oak Keep suddenly becomes a Barony does that mean that
the members can only play within the confines of the Barony?

I just don't understand how me living in the Principality of Whatnot means that
I'm no longer Ansteorran.

Cordially,

Gunthar