ANST - P-words...in a nut-shell.

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 16:50:02 PST 1998

<< I still believe that if one lives in the principality of "X" then they owe
 their loyalty to the principality...first...to the Kingdom...second. At least
 that is the picture that I've seen from all the other principality folk
 everywhere I've traveled in the last 14 years....

Perhaps I can help you with a mundane example.

In these United States, your priorities of loyalty are expected to be as
follows:

1.  God (he gets top priority)
2.  Your country
3.  Your state or territory
4.  Your county (if applicable)
5.  Your city or regional area (if appicable)
6.  Your family
7.  Your friends
8.  Yourself

Now, in Society terms, this should be

1.  God
2.  SCA
3.  Kingdom
4.  Principality (if applicable)
5.  Region (if applicable)
6.  Branch
7.  Household, guild, etc. (if applicable)
8.  Self

Now, what would this say if you can't keep it in that order?

Just a thought.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)