ANST - sig line

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 18 19:10:18 PST 1998

to my:
>snip<
>> Aquilanne
>> whose self-control doesn't always pan out

Ulf demands:
>That does it! I DEMAND this woman be made a herald IMMEDIATELY!

Silly man. You don't realize what you ask. <g> Besides, already been there,
done that; at least as far as a Principality scribal pursuivancy goes (I
founded Artemisia's office of the Sable Plume Pursuivancy). You know, "the
pen is quicker than the eye." Or was that "the pen is flightier than the
quill"? Or maybe "the pen is mightier than the cord"? Or maybe...aw,
shucks. So much for strokes of genius. I can't draw it out any more. Time
to nib it in the bud. I'll just have to write this attempt off before
someone tries to ream me for it. And I'm not line.

>-Ulf
>***PRO BOZO PUBLICO-Support your local clown.***

Not to be confused with PRO BOOZO PUBLICO-Support your local drunk.

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu