ANST - principalities, populace, and percentages

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:30:39 PST 1998

to my:
>> So, if we were to do this thing, what would folks like to see for arms?

Pug answers:
>Personally, I'd rather see the groups who even think about it get
>together and discuss more important things like structure of the new
>group, boundries, if their groups actually want it, etc. The heraldry
>and name can come after anyone deciding to do it, has figured out *if*
>they can.

It's ok, Pug. Like folk have said before, no major decision-making is going
to actually happen here on the list. I'm sure that interested folk *will*
get together and discuss the more important things like structure,
boundaries, etc. As it is, there's no reason to discourage list discussion
of the less-structural, more-fun aspects such as names and colors and arms
and such. It's just part of the creative process that makes so much of the
SCA enjoyable.

So, *have* you thought about what might look cool for arms?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu