ANST - I admit I've lost it

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Thu Feb 19 14:05:29 PST 1998

I own I am defeated.

With absolutely no rancor and a certain amount of relief:  I'll stay
entirely off this topic in the future and never post another word about
it.  I will not join in any arguments in person.  Whatever is decided,
for principalities or against, I will not argue either way.

To whoever it was that sent that full-length rebuttal:  First, I
actually enjoyed reading it.  Good shooting.  And it was your words that
decided me to quit because I see now that I have gotten too wrapped
around the axle on this subject.  I need to quit before I go all the way
crazy.

Believe me, you don't want to hear me singing.  I do it only when
driving so I can escape my own voice.