ANST - P-word

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Thu Feb 19 20:09:29 PST 1998

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Rollie W. Reid
<carcassonnais at geocities.com> wrote:
> no opinion from outside the region matters in our decision.

For practical reasons I disagree strongly.  I understand
Calontir had great problems with the Middle and bad blood
for years because of mis-communication and
non-communication, and because of attitudes of "Calontir
Stands Alone [from those damned tyrants]" and "those rebel
dogs!".  The Calontiri on the list may want to comment.

Daniel "but don't smash champagne across their noses -- just
hand over the bottle, please" de Lincolia

I was not suggesting that we fight the rest of the kingdom over it,
jus pointing out that if the Central Region decides that they do not
want to start a principality, it does not mean that the Southern
Region cannot decide to go ahead with plans to become a principality.

I am going to get on the Southern Regional List, and see what the
Southern Region wants to do.  The first step in creating a
principality should be "do we want to do this?", not, "is the kingdom
ready to have principalities?"  We do not want to fight the kingdom
about this, I agree.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo