ANST - P-word

Todd Marsh tmarsh at algoma.com
Wed Feb 18 20:45:48 PST 1998

From:	Keith Hood [SMTP:jemuga at freewwweb.com]
To Gunthar (sorry, I don't know your SCA title):
<snip>  That says something, don't you think?

My lord,

What your post says to me is that one of two possibilities is true:
1. You are not active in Ansteorra.  Most Ansteorrans know that the finalist in the last Crown tourney and the chief cook of the recent Steppes 12th Night has been a Knight for many years.
2. Ansteorra has grown so large that her Peers are no longer recognized outside of their own area.  Isn't that a good argument for principalities?

Llywelyn