ANST - Principality petitions/seccession war

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Fri Feb 20 03:57:16 PST 1998

Giraut d'Avinho said

But surely I'm not the only one who is struck by the romance of two
armies meeting, fighting for a cause, each confident that at day's end
right will prevail. Imagine...

* * *

Rumors sweep the land that a pretender Prince will come forward...

																													--snip--

I intended to snip for time not content.
If I may Lord Giraut, edit this idea and we have a very cool event.
Crown has been fought, the prince and successor to the Ansteorran
throne chosen, and TRM and TRH get together and discuss coronation.
The next few month go like this...

The prince gathers an army and so does the king. The King warns of
"treason" and the Prince speaks of His right to the throne. They're
never at the same event. Coronation has a battle and the Prince
"banishes" the old King and steps up. He then chooses a champion from
those that distiguished themselves in the battle. Lots of persona
play, a medieval reality (overthrowing the King) and lots of fun.

Again no dishonor to Ansteorra is meant, just a cool stepping up idea.

Sincerely

Jovian Skleros
Ansteorran

The only problem I see