ANST - Wierd Barbering

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Feb 20 14:33:47 PST 1998

On 20 Feb 98 at 14:18, Mike C. Baker wrote:

> > i've heard of (and seen) a poodle with a mohawk, but a lion ???
>
>  'wolf, I'm surprised no one else picked up on this yet: been done
> already, and fairly recently. (Movie, _Dragnet_)

now that you mention it, i remember that one ... was thinking about a
certain punker female drummer / hair stylist that i was dating back
in the mid-80's ... had one of the *nastiest* poodles i've ever met
... multi-colored and mohawked .. which probably explains the
attitude

> > ... and while you're at it, this being the 90's, mod the beard
> > into a gotee ...
>
> In a vocabulary associated with Rowan Moonstone, I'd like to
> register a eeeeewwwwwwww, please!

GRIN ... by the by, next time you run into Rowen online, give her my
best (from "blackwolf" ... if you had'na figured that one out yet),
the paths don't cross much anymore since the demise of the bbs.

'wolf
... was at the Bow Wow Wow return show a few weeks back, and was
thinking back and really missing my 'hawk

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves