ANST - Merkin

avicenna at ix.netcom.com avicenna at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 20 18:11:26 PST 1998

Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:
> I shouldn't ... really I shouldn't ...

Neither should I . . .

But, looking at it from this perspective, wouldn't the proper use of a
swabbing mop involve being thrust into a cannon, much like the actions
of a chimney sweep, for instance?

I'm leaning now towards thinking that the origins may associate with
"the little wig" that Gio, I think, brought up.

Curiosity killed the cat and all. My last meow on the subject, I
promise.

--Valencia