ANST - March Planning calendar

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Feb 22 19:16:12 PST 1998

DAFPIG at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings Your Lordship,
>
> I'm writing to see if you recieved a request from our shire.  It is for the
> Shire of Brad Leah, the event: Alexadrian Symposium, Date June 6th.
>
> We need to know if we recieved this date so that we may send in an event
> announcement to the black star nex week.  I realize that you are a busy man,
> but would greatly appriciate it if you could check on this and e-mail me back.
> Thank you for your time and consideration of my request!
>
> Sincerely,
> Baroness Octavia de Verdon
> Shire of Brad Leah
> Wichita Falls, Tx
>
> Dafpig at aol.com
greetings your excellency. No I have not recieved or even heard anything
about the Alexadrian Symposium for June 6th. If you would have the
seneschal phone me or email me. We can get this taken care of. I do want
to remind your excellency with celtic games happening in april that this
event will be the only other kingdom calendar event brad leah will be
able to have. Of course, this does prevent brah leah from participating
in regional events or bidding on kingdom events. I just wanted to make
sure you we aware of this fact. Email me with your answer.
in service
H.L. Richard Fairbourne