ANST - Principality Arms Discussion

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Tue Feb 24 08:20:06 PST 1998

Daniel said:
> Timo, I don't care how easy you say ermine spots are.  Anna
> Stitcher is rather good with textiles, and she says from
> experience that ermine spots are a pain and a half to sew.
> (I don't know if it was embroidery or sewing on little bits
> of fabric.)  I am NOT going to argue with Anna Stitcher.
>
> Daniel "and if you're WISE, YOU won't argue with Anna
> Stitcher EITHER.  >>> TRUST ME <<< You DON'T get a saving
> throw here.  We're talking MOUNTAIN OYSTERS on the next
> Steppes feast menu.  Timo, you *will* wash those ermine
> spots off your arms before she has to do the cloak shield,
> yes?" de Lincolia

Are you saying ermines were spotting on his cloak?  No wonder it leaves
such odd shape stains...  You can get some spray that will keep them
from doing that, ya know.

There's an easy solution to embroidering the ermine spots.  Make the
cloak out of ermine.  Wouldn't you agree, Timo?

-Ulf
***POSH MORTEM-Death styles of the rich and famous.***