ANST - RE: Northern regional tribute

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Tue Feb 24 13:34:22 PST 1998

> My good lord Alaric Drake believe's that he left his fighting sword at this
> event.  Has anyone found one?

I know that as late as Sunday (noon) there were still bits of armor
and (nice) weapons scattered around the list field.  I'm pretty sure
the Wiesenfeuer Knights Marshal (Lord Aldrick de Kerr) picked up
what was left and is holding the lost and found.  I don't have
his contact information (and couldn't post it net-wide without his
permission, anyway).  However, one can call our Seneschal, Lord
Donovan Fitzpatrick, whose number is listed in the BlackStar, and he
will be able to get you in touch with Lord Aldrick.

- Kat

********
Katrionna MacLochlainn
Barony of Wiesenfeuer
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu

"there is a fine line between fishing
 and standing on the shore like an idiot"