ANST - purple dinosaurs (yeah, right)

The Great Grey Skwid skwid at utdallas.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:10:12 PST 1998

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, PKieferjr wrote:
> << > I love you,
>  > You love me,
>  > We're as happy as can be,
> <Blam!>
> Okay, I think we've solved the problem now.
> I probably should tell y'all about the "Anti-Barney" song.

You mean the one I posted wasn't?  (This has been baffling me.  Every
single person to respond has deleted the amusing portion.  Usually it gets
_some_ comment)  Do you mean the "dysfunctional family" version?  That
seems to be the best known, although I can think of several others.  I
even made up one myself:
(Sung to the tune of "Charlie is My Darling (My Young Cavalier)."

Oh...Barney's really Satan, Satan, Satan
Barney's really Satan,
He's eating all our kids!

On Saturday and Sunday,
And weekday afternoons,
He's killing them off for dinner and lunch,
He must be stopped, and soon!

"BOO!"--The Man in Gray                     http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/