ANST - The BoD Incident?

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Fri Feb 27 21:12:26 PST 1998

If you missed what we said earlier, I quoted below.

My reply: Ok, so BoD members supposedly weren't "members" either.
That was still an obviously bogus argument that not even THEY could
have believed and it was still dishonest rather than merely stupid.

You are quite correct that the BoD will probably lead itself into
trouble again. Oldtimers (I only have 14 years in the SCA) inform me
that the BoD goes nuts and self destructs on a cyclic basis every 5
to 7 years. I wonder when we are due...and what the next one will be
about.

Dore