ANST - Soap and Suds day...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 2 06:43:14 PST 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  Saturday February 7th, AS XXXII (1998), the Bryn Gwlad Herbalist and
  Brewers' Guild will host a joint project day. There will be soap
  making and all-grain brewing. All interested parties should attend and
  have fun!

  The day's activities will start at 10 AM since they are both all day
  projects. We welcome those interested to show up at any time to help
  and learn. We have plenty of room for one and all, as well as a garage
  large enough if the weather is bad.

  There will be a potluck cook-out afterwards.

  Pug & Myfanwy's House
  1502 Choquette
  Austin, TX 78757
  (512) 323-9722

Take I-35 to Koenig/2222. West on Koenig/2222 to Arroyo Seco (between
Lamar and Burnet). North on Arroyo Seco to Choquette. The house is on
the corner opposite a church.

  For more information contact Mistress Clare (nweders at mail.utexas.edu)
  or Pug (pug at pug.net).

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your Gods?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!