ANST - Spring Melees / War Practice

JHORTON at sfaadm.sfasu.edu JHORTON at sfaadm.sfasu.edu
Fri Feb 13 05:33:50 PST 1998

Greetings,

Spring is in the air and the sound of War Drums can be heard in the distance.
The weekend of February 27th and 28th and March 1st, The shire of Graywood
will be hosting Spring Melees at Jones Country in Colmensneil Tx; (Map will
follow next week.) The site has water at all campsites, electricity at some,
showers with Hot AND cold running water as well as flush toilets. There is
also a very nice castle to practice with.
Come one Come all and get in some war practice before Gulf Wars.
There will be NO FEAST. Although i have heard rumors of a stew cook-off, more
details will follow next week.
Site will be $7.00, $4.00 for children 6-12 and free for children 5 and under.
I have heard that His majesty will be there as well as a duke or two and a
couple of knights, so this will be a very good opertunity to get some practice
in before we head off to mississippi to face the Trimarans in are annual
battle. I will get confirmation on who all will be there by the next posting.
I just wanted to get the word out before this weekend so the event will be on
peoples minds as they plan their activities for the few remaining weekends
before Gulf Wars.

josef of graywood