ANST - Ansteorra's Academy of the Rapier w/ File Attachment (Class Schedule)

Erik Langhans modius at cityscope.net
Sat Feb 14 12:50:45 PST 1998

Greetings!

Ansteorra's Rapier Academy will be occurring June 26-28 in Nowland, Tx - which is ~ 25 miles
from Abilene headed south.  The site has showers, flush toilets, trees, grass,
two halls and A/C in one.  Baroness Kayleigh is autocrat and I am Class Coordinator.

Here is the excel file with a tentative class schedule and a partial teacher list.

If you are interested in teaching (at least 2 instructors per class) please email me ASAP.

If you want to see a particular class again please contact me.  We want this Academy to fill YOUR needs.  From the novice to the Don.

Modius von Mergentheim
713-849-3666