ANST - Need merchant help at Lyonesse

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Mon Feb 16 09:44:16 PST 1998

I'm looking for someone to run my merchant booth for me at Lyonesse. (I
make and sell glass vials and beads.)

My lord and I will  do the setup/break down. I simply need a
*responsible* person to mind the shop from 9 to 4.  I will pay your site
and feast fees, as well as 10 percent of gross revenues (or 20 percent
if you want to take it in merchandise), and provide lunch (as well as
potty breaks).

If you are in the Stargate area, transportation and lodging are also a
possibility. Please contact me off-list if you are interested; sorry,
but non-smokers only, please.

Thank you,

Teleri ferch Pawl