ANST - Attn Southern Regional Folks!

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Tue Feb 17 12:35:42 PST 1998

Okay... we've splashed it out there and it didn't get it's teeth knocked in:
a proposed principality consisting of groups around the lower end of I-35
(and in the immediate vacinity if there are more interested and adjoining
parties).  We'll give it a working name of Lowenhafen as it's the only thing
that really appeals to more than three of us so far except Erikland (WHICH
IS SIMPLY A WORKING NAME AND NOT THE FINAL NAME).

Let's here it from everybody on the net in the Southern Region... yea or
nay.  No explanations, just a simple email to me with your group name on it
and a yea or nay as an acid test.  If it turns out that there's enough
support (significantly more yes votes than nos from any given group) ...
I'll publish the results to the Ansteorran and BG lists and maybe we can
start doing something about it.  Just send one email from each of you... no
abstentions here... either say yes or say no.  Don't be shy about voting to
either side of the issue.

Impetus!  Momentum!  Direction!

Dieterich