ANST - FW: Central Principality

Todd Marsh tmarsh at algoma.com
Tue Feb 17 21:15:54 PST 1998

Aquilanne wrote:
Hmmmm. Is it possible that increasing thoughts and ruminations along these
lines might suggest the validity of some discussions venturing down the
principality path?  ;->

What an interesting idea.  The following is forwarded from the Central Region mailing list, and in my opinion is the reason for the list.  It sparked a lot of discussion, and the consensus was that the central region is NOT yet ready to pursue principality status.

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea