ANST - principalities, populace, and percentages

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 18 19:28:36 PST 1998

I just checked the majordomo thingy, and it would appear that we have 254
subscribers. How many of these subscribers are paid members, I don't know,
but 254 is a pretty substantial cross-section. If we go by the 1996 numbers
that someone mentioned, of close to 1200, 254 would be almost a quarter, or
~ 21%. If we compared the 254 to the 1700 that some folk had mentioned,
that's still ~ 15%; not a shabby rough cross-section (that's at least as
good if not better than Gallup gets, I'd bet ;->).

Anyway, this list is just a forum for discussion. No decision-making is
going to happen here in the emailbox; though it's great to get such diverse
ideas and feedback on proposed projects and ideas.

So, if we were to do this thing, what would folks like to see for arms?
Would we want to stay with the same color scheme (black and gold) with
different kinds of charges, or vary the color a bit and maybe have a star
in there somewhere? What about something like a lion rampant with a star in
base? Or a lion rampant holding a star? Or a star with a lion upon it? Can
we have purple in there somewhere? I like purple. ;->

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu