ANST - Straw Poll for Southern Corridor!

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Thu Feb 19 09:26:53 PST 1998

If you haven't already heard, I'm doing a straw poll for folks *on or around
the southern end of I-35* who wish to start a principality...

If you live in or around that area, please send me email with your yea or
nay (no abstentions... silence speaks volumes).

I will publish the results to these lists as well as the southern regional
list at the end of next week.

This is simply a survey to see if there is interest... should there be
enough positive feedback, we will act from there.

Impetus! Momentum! Direction!

Ritter Dieterich