ANST - SOS GULF WAR

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Thu Feb 19 21:46:15 PST 1998

Greeting From Alina:
Need a rider/driver for Gulf War. It can be a couple or single individual, but
must be able to drive a van with trailer attached. Right now it's just Stefan
and I with only me driving. Want and need another person for driving purposes.
I have driven all other Gulf Wars alone and I prefer not to do again, or at
least have the comfort knowing I can get a breather from driving the whole
twelve hours each way alone. Please send all inquires and replies to my
private email.

Sir Dieter, you mentioned a friend's interest but I didn't hear anything past
that. Need more info on friend.

Alina Mitchell
lg_photo at texas.net