ANST - Recent Central Principality Discussions

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:52:28 PST 1998

> What an interesting idea.  The following is forwarded from
> the Central Region mailing list, and in my opinion is the
> reason for the list.  It sparked a lot of discussion, and
> the consensus was that the central region is NOT yet ready
> to pursue principality status.
> Llywelyn
> Lord Elfsea

Two and a half points:
The Central list was established for general regional discussions,
not only / specifically not just discussion of possible
Principality. That happens to have been the topic generating the
most traffic thus far, however.

If anyone *really* wants it, I have converted the CR list discussion
on regional strengthening (and consideration of the P-word) into a
MS-Word document that is current through about the first week of
this month. It is of a size not to be appropriate for reposting or
attachment on other than a person-by-person basis (and no, I don't
have an ftp site I can place it on).

Alternately, one could tromp through the mail list archive
"barefoot"...

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com