ANST - Help with Arms (the heraldic kind)

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at clark.net
Fri Feb 20 19:14:20 PST 1998

Greetings my friends,

I am in the final stages of a project for Lyonesse (good thing, huh?), and
I need desperately to find the devices  the follow gentles (who do not have
registered Arms) bear on the field of combat:

Caladin Ironheart
and
Robert Mowbray
(actually, I need Ulrich Con Doyne's, if they were different from Robert's)

I would also like to confirm that Geoffrey Sparhawk bears 'argent, seme of
hawk's heads couped azure.'

Thanks a lot for your help; see (some of) you at Lyonesse (look for the
Great Horns Tavern).

Cynric