ANST - Grayhonds avaiable in Austin

Ellen Ginden ginden at rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:25:23 PST 1998

Since this is about an urgent need for an animal that is
thought of very highly by a number of SCA people I thought
I'd pass it along.
19 Grayhounds have suddenly become in urgent need of either
foster homes or permanant homes in Austin, TX. The owner
has suddenly decided to close his kennel.The animals will
very shortly be forced into the local pound if no other
opton becomes available.I don't know any more details.
Please contact  Keeper02 at Flashnet.net.If you have intrest
in another breed of dog please contact me.
Lady Ellen