[Ansteorra] Gas Costs and Eventing

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Apr 21 09:07:47 PDT 2006

Well since the dissolving of our local group, we started playing as a
household. Most of the old members from here are part of it, as well as a
lot of the new members. We do cookouts, camp outs and etc as a group and
dress up. So yes we do more local social events.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot of the Canton Formerly known
as Rundel
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead