[Ansteorra] looking for black mother of pearl laminant

Brendan McEwan brendan_mcewan at dhope.net
Fri Apr 21 12:14:33 PDT 2006

http://www.lmii.com/.

  it's a luthier supply store.  Look under mostly not wood, shell/inlay.

  a picture is down at the bottom right.  Bottom left is a link MOP - white/gold/black It will run you about $150.  It's $57.50 an ounce.  You can't get it in that size, but enough to cover that area, I believe, would be around three ounces.  You could call and get the specifics. 1-800-477-4437.  This is luthier grade stuff, so it's kind of pricey.

  I also found this great deal on ebay
  http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Zealand-black-pearl-laminate-inlay-luthier-blank_W0QQitemZ7358438024QQcategoryZ47067QQcmdZViewItem

  Brendan