[Ansteorra] Principality?

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:37:40 PDT 2006

On 4/23/06, Celestria leDragon <celestria.ledragon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was not here when this was discussed last time and am not sure what all
> went on then. The question was not posed to cause heated discussions between
> friends or on the list. It is JUST a thought with the rising cost of living.
> If spliting the Kingdom up is not feasibe, parts would fold, then of course
> it is not an option.
>
> Celestria

You just happened to drop a suggestion that  has reared it's head
before with disasterous effects. Many of us cringe when we hear the P
word.

we have wathered and endured much as a kingdom and i belive we will
continue to do so.  Though I am not in favor of the Prinicpality Idea.

I would like to thank you for thinking about all of us durring this
economical cruch time. and trying to find a solution to ease our
pocketbooks
I for oneappriciate your concern.

Thank you
--